THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE WEB SITE WWW.PIZZAHUT.CO.IN(INDIA) (THE "SITE"). PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS THIS SITE. ACCESS OF THIS SITE BY YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Delivery Orders are subjected to
- Your address falling in the defined delivery area of the nearest restaurant
- The delivery address being mapped to the nearest restaurant that delivers in your area
- Availability of the restaurant online
- In case the delivery locality is not listed in the restaurant locator, delivery orders cannot be placed; however you may choose to pick up your order from the nearest Pizza Hut restaurant.
- Offer valid only in participating restaurants & not valid at Company outlets at airport.
- Min Order Amount for Delivery is Rs 200 (inclusive of taxes)
- The menu is displayed as per the availability of the menu items in the mapped restaurant
- In case certain menu items are not listed in the menu page, the particular restaurant does not/is not carrying those items in the menu
- In case of non availability of ordered product at the mapped restaurant, the order would not be executed. Same would be informed by the restaurant to you.
- Product images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
- Company products are for immediate consumption.
- The complete code has to be punched in the coupon section for availing the coupon
- The coupon code is not case sensitive
- The coupon may not work if the conditions defined in the coupon details are not fulfilled in the order
- Pizza Hut reserves the right to accept or reject any coupon without any prior notice
- It is mandatory to punch in the coupon before placing the order for its redemption
- Each Coupon can be redeemed only once. Once availed, the coupon code shall expire & cannot be reused except for the ones mentioned on https://online.pizzahut.co.in/offer/listing which can be reused but only once per transaction
- The coupons are valid for specified period only and will not be accepted after the expiry of the validity period
Terms and Conditions for all coupons
- By accepting the Coupon to avail the offer, it is deemed that the users has agreed to all the terms and conditions of the Coupon
- Coupons cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme being run by the Company.
- Coupons are not applicable on Big Pizza, Beverages, Magic Pan, Beverages & Meal Deals
- All prices are exclusive of taxes
- Only one coupon is valid per order/ transaction.
- All coupons have limited validity
- Company offers not valid on combo meals, discounted meal offers, Big Pizzas, Magic Pan, Birizza & Beverages.
- Company offers cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged with any other product.
- Offer valid only in participating restaurants
Terms & Conditions for Don’t Cook Wednesday Offer
Offer Applicable only on Wednesday on medium size pan pizzas. Offer not applicable on classic range. Valid on only dine-in and take-away. Offer valid on order of 2 medium pizza on delivery. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Offer valid in select stores. Company reserves its right to alter/withdraw/extend any offers/promotions at any time without giving any prior notice & without assigning any reason whatsoever. Price exclusive of applicable taxes.
Terms and Conditions for Triple Treat Box-Pepsi Offer
1. The 'Pepsi – Pizza Hut’ ('Promo') is being organized by PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited and Yum! Restaurants (India) Private Limited ('Organizer').
2. Valid only on 600 ml, 750 ml, 2 ltr, 2.25 ltr, 2.5 ltr PET bottles of brand 'Pepsi' plying this offer, hereinafter referred to as 'Products'. Promo is valid from 15th May, 2017 to 15th September, 2017, both dates inclusive ('Promotion Period'), in the territory of India.
3. Product also available without this offer. Participant needs to purchase any PET bottle of the Product to participate in the Promo and look at the back of label of the purchased Product, where he/she will find a unique 10 digit code.
4. The Participant can participate by either of the following modes:
- Home Delivery (via phone call) – The Participant shall order a Triple Treat Box (vegetarian or non-vegetarian) from Pizza Hut via phone call. While ordering from Pizza Hut through a phone call, Participant shall be required to clearly communicate to the Pizza Hut representative taking the order that the Participant wishes to avail the Prize by participating in the Promo. The Participant shall then speak out the Code to the said representative and ask that the Code be applied by the said representative before generating an invoice.
- Home Delivery (via Pizza Hut website/mobile application) - The Participant shall order a Triple Treat Box (vegetarian or non-vegetarian) from Pizza Hut via Pizza Hut website/mobile application of Pizza Hut. While ordering from Pizza Hut via such modes, Participant shall be required to apply the Code before confirming the order at the check-out page.
- Home Delivery (via phone call): 2 (two) PET bottles of Pepsi (carbonated soft drink) [600 ml in each bottle]
- Home Delivery (via Pizza Hut website/mobile application): 2 (two) PET bottles of Pepsi (carbonated soft drink) [600 ml in each bottle]
The prize cannot be availed on any purchase of any Pizza Hut product(s) other than Triple Treat Box and it also cannot be availed on products purchased through any other medium other than the modes mentioned above.
Prize: Depending on the mode of participation, each Participant who has participated in this Promo in compliance with these terms and conditions will be entitled to the following:
Terms and Conditions for WOW Take Away Offer
- Offer Applicable on Medium size Pan Pizzas of Signature and Supreme range only.
- Valid on take-away orders only. Not valid for Dine-In or Delivery.
- Limited time offer.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- Offer valid in select stores.
- Company reserves its right to alter/withdraw/extend any offers/promotions at any time without giving any prior notice & without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Price exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Offer not valid for Airport Stores, PHD-Yamuna Expressway, PHD-Medicity Gurgaon, PHD-Howrah Station, PHD-Logix Mall, PHD-Pacific Mall Dehradun, PHD-World Trade Park Jaipur, PHD-Waves Mall Jammu, PHD-GIP Mall Noida, PHD-Shimla, PHD-Dana Pani Karnal, PHD-Neelkanth Karnal, PHD-Aerocity New Delhi, PHD-McLeod Ganj, PHD-Rajpura Punjab, PHD-Subhash Nagar, PHD-Dimapur Nagaland, PHD-Forum Mall Hyderabad, PHD-Mani Square Kolkata, PHD-Kolkata 3 Forum, PHD-Pacific Mall Kaushambi, PHD-Forum Mall Mangalore, PHD-Gaur Mall RDC Ghaziabad, PHD-Akshardham Metro Station New Delhi, PHD-Cyber Hub Gurgaon, PizzaHut Express Westend Mall Pune, PizzaHut Express Reliance corporate park Mumbai.
DISCLAIMER for Uber Ride Program on Pizza Hut Website
- By clicking on the Uber (“Uber”) Icon, You (“You”) acknowledge and agree that Yum Restaurants (India) Private Limited (“Yum”)/Pizza Hut (“Pizza Hut”) does not provide transportation or logistics services or function as a transportation carrier and that all such transportation or logistics services offered to you by clicking on the Uber Icon are provided by Uber Or its Sub-Contractors or any of its affiliates.
- Some pages on Uber’s website or its mobile application may contain links to other websites (external links). Yum/Pizza Hut does not make any warranties or representations of any kind in relation to the content of any linked webpages. Nor is the external link an endorsement of any product and/or service advertised on the linked webpages.
- Further, you understand and agree that in no circumstance shall Yum/Pizza Hut be liable to you in the event you suffer any loss, harm, injury, damage, claim, demand, action, cost, expense or any other liability of any kind due to your use of the services provided by Uber as a result of you clicking on the Uber icon on Pizza Hut’s webpages.
Modify / Cancel the Online Order
- The online order once placed cannot be modified or cancelled either through the website or offline by calling the restaurant or at Call Centre.
- However you can get an update on the status of the order by calling the restaurant directly or at Call Centre
- In case of a late delivery of a prepaid order or in case if payment is debited but order not placed, you can log a complaint at call centre by dialing in 39883988 preceded by respective STD Code of the city (for a 4 digit STD code, no will be 3988 398). Once acknowledged, the amount will be refunded within 21 business days or next credit cycle, if paid via credit card.
30 Minutes or Free
*Order of 4 or more Pizzas qualifies as a bulk order. Not valid for service promise of '30 minutes or free'. Maximum Pizza Hut liability is Rs300. '30 minutes or free' promise applicable at first barrier point (security guard/reception etc.) Pizza Hut reserves the right to withdraw the service promise w ithout prior information. '30 minutes or free' promise is NOT APPLICABLE on New Year's Eve, public holidays, religious festivals, Wednesdays and for the 50% Off offer. The service promise may be withdrawn temporarily in view Of difficult operating conditions for delivery, to be announced at the time of order taking. Valid for home delivery only. Minimum order of 1 pizza or Magic Pan set of 4 required for delivery. Extra charges will be levied for carry bags. Prices subject to change without any prior notice. Taxes Extra Conditions Apply
- Company reserve its right to alter/ withdraw/ extend any offers/ promotions at any time without giving any prior notice & without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Offer/ promotions subject to Force Majeure conditions.
- All disputes related to any offers/ promotions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of court of New Delhi only.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT ABOUT ME ON THIS SITE?
Company collects personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forms, which may include: user registration, contact requests, guest comments, online surveys, and other online activities. The personally identifiable information (Personal Information) collected on this Site can include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, demographic information, and any other information you may voluntarily provide. You will have the choice whether or not to disclose such Personal Information in the above activities; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if you choose not to disclose Personal Information. At the time of registration, you will have the option to receive future offers and updates from the Company by checking the appropriate opt-in box. If you choose to opt-in, your Personal Information will be kept in a secured database and We will alert you via email to new features, special offers, updated information and new services.
In addition to the Personal Information identified above, Our Web servers automatically identify computers by their IP addresses. Company may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. To emphasize, IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information. Further, Our Site may use technologies such as cookies to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial Websites that allow small text files to be sent by a Website, accepted by a Web browser and then placed on your hard drive as recognition for repeat visits to the Site. Every time you visit Our Site, Our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. You do not need to enable cookies to visit Our Site; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. To emphasize, cookies are not linked to any Personal Information while on this Site. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Company may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes:
- to understand the use of the Site and make improvements;
- to fulfill prizes;
- to register visitors for online activities they choose to participate in such as: contests, surveys, employment applications, comment forms, or any other online interactive activities;
- to respond to specific requests from visitors;
- to protect the security or integrity of the Site if necessary;
- to send notices ( if consent is provided) of special promotions, offers or solicitations; and in general (if consent is provided), to promote and market Company's business and various products.
This Website contains many valuable trademarks and service marks owned and used by Pizza Hut, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. These trademarks and service marks are used to distinguish Pizza Hut's quality products and services. Pizza Hut, Inc.
Users agrees that any trademarks, logos, trade names and/or identifying slogans, which are the property of Company, cannot be used by any users for any purpose.
No users shall publish, nor cause to be published any advertisement or make any representations oral or written which might confuse, mislead or deceive the public, which are detrimental to the trade name, goodwill or reputations of the Company.
The text, graphics (except the trademarks as noted above) and HTML and PHP code contained in this Website are the exclusive.